Intermountain Eye Centers remains dedicated to caring for our patients’ ophthalmic needs during the Covid-19 pandemic. As community spread increases we are, again, asking for more stringent protocols.
- Patients will be screened upon entrance to the buildings where offices are located
- Only patients will be allowed in for appointments (except when cognitive or other difficulties require a caregiver to accompany the patient)
- Masks covering both mouth and nose must be worn at all times within the clinic(s)
- Arrive no more than 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment
- Late arrivals must call before entering to determine appointment accessibility.
- Call ahead for pick up of glasses, contact lenses, or medications
We wish to thank all of our patients for their consideration during this very difficult time. This will allow continued care and these steps can help keep our patients, physicians, and staff safe and healthy.